According to Statista, upon reaching $581.9 billion in sales in 2020, global mobile application revenue in 2022 will reach a new peak of $808.7 billion. It’s no wonder that an increasing number of SMEs and enterprises are turning to the best app developers to create an application that will help brands reach new clients. We now live in a time when everyone carries a pc in their pouch. Approximately half of all smartphone users say they “cannot live without their gadget.” It has been estimated that 61 percent of mobile users access their emails on their smartphones. 92 percent of smartphone users prefer a smartphone app to browse the web, while 8% use their smart watch to do so. Also, a quasi and touchscreen mobile experience is vital to 84 percent of the people throughout all handheld smartphones and tablets.
The goal of mobile app development services is to create iOS and Android applications that complement or replace digital solutions.
Vconekt has considerable expertise in developing high-performing, digitally transformational, and feature-rich native Android and iOS mobile apps. Our expert app developers build system designs that ensure your mobile applications run smoothly. This is accomplished by employing strategies that reduce overhead costs.
Our high-quality services will decide the best app development for you: HYBRID OR NATIVE?
Vconekt’s 10 years of knowledge and experience in both native and hybrid technologies allows us to strike the proper balance between pricing, quality, and project requirements, allowing us to provide the best solution for your specific case.
• Android Development
Year after year, the number of individuals who own Android smartphones increases. You undoubtedly want to make your unique solution available to this large audience! We use various programming languages, as well as Google’s design tools and standards, to create Android apps for a variety of devices.
• IOS Development
Apple users have better brand recognition than Android users, according to research. An iOS app will undoubtedly be profitable! We design iOS mobile applications from the ground up and can also transfer your current Android app to iOS. Our highest iOS apps are built with a Fast and Overarching goal.
The key benefits of Native app development:
Native apps are designed specifically for a platform, such as iOS, Android, or Windows Phone. Native apps follow distinct principles for each platform and may readily use all of the capabilities and services provided by the device and its operating system, such as local databases, GPS, push notifications, and cam.
We can assist you in developing a brand for your preferred platform that will attract potential customers and increase income.
How Native app development is beneficial:
• Native apps are far quicker and even more flexible than web apps since they interface directly with native APIs and modules and allow multiprocessing and hardware amplitudes.
• We encourage React Native for building native apps. It boasts excellent responsiveness and speed on both iOS and Android, as well as a large developer community with a wealth of pre-built features and frameworks. It’s a tried-and-true platform that can handle multimedia, advertisements, and even high-traffic social and messaging apps like Guild.
• When creating a native app, you can be confident that UI components will have the standard “aesthetic appeal” and will be placed according to platform regulations to make access easier for users.
• You can employ picture and facial recognition, VR, and complex visual effects since you have access to native libraries.
• Smartphone manufacturing companies and software products offer the latest software technologies, which are immediately accessible for use in native apps and are simple to integrate.
How our Hybrid app development services can benefit you?
The production of a single software that can operate on several operating platforms, such as Windows, Android, and iOS, is referred to as hybrid app development. When creating hybrid software, developers use a single code bar that works across all systems. This means they just have to write the code once, and it could then be run elsewhere.
Here are the best advantages of Hybrid:
• Enterprise apps can also benefit from hybrid development. Users appear more familiar with technologies and require less tech help in managing the app when they can reach it from their devices. Additionally, businesses function more successfully.
• Our hybrid app development professionals are highly skilled and technically adept, and they create cutting-edge mobile apps on the hybrid platform, allowing businesses to save money, shorten the time to market, and reach a huge audience.
• Developing a hybrid app entails creating components for many platforms all at once (Android, iOS). Hybrid mobile applications help organizations of all sizes, from startups to major corporations, grow faster and more efficiently.
• Cross-platform frameworks like Ionic offer the best possibilities for quick and safe mobile development, helping you release your product faster. Ionic is ideal for rapid prototype, development, and release since it has built-in capabilities that help speed up these processes.
• Hybrid development may be right for you if you’re developing an app that needs access to the entire native development environment but doesn’t require it.
• When opposed to native apps, which require further development for both iOS and Android, the code is written only once, significantly reducing development time and expenses.
Our Top and latest technologies
Structures for developing mobile applications that developers should look at in 2022.
• React Native
React Native has been the most popular framework this year, allowing developers to create apps for both Android and iOS.
• Flutter, Dart
You may adjust the colors of your modules and widgets using this Flutter software tool, as well as export your theme as a template.
Because of its compact code, clear syntax, and generally clean language design, Kotlin boosts developer productivity.